WhatsApp launched a feature that allows users to delete a message after sending it and the user receiving it is unable to read it. This feature of WhatsApp was named “Delete for Everyone”, after which we can also delete the message we send from the receiver’s phone. (WhatsRemovedPlus).
After the message is deleted, a notification of “This message was deleted” appears on the message place near the user. This feature is also used in messages sent from person to person and group messages. However, the time limit for deleting from this is only 1 hour, after that you can delete the message of your phone only.
We are telling you about such an app with the help of which you can see your deleted WhatsApp message back.
This is a third-party app that you can download from the Google Play Store, its name is WhatsRemoved +. (WhatsRemovedPlus)
Which shows the deleted message of WhatsApp again. But being a third party app, there is a security risk in it. So it should be used carefully, because it also reads user data to show deleted messages.
Read deleted messages on WHATSAPP using this method:
- Download the WhatsRemoved + app from the Play Store and install it on your mobile.
- Now open the app and allow permission. WhatsRemoved + will show you a list of apps and ask you about the app’s permission.
- Select WhatsApp from that list.
- Then tap on Yes and save files and click on Allow.
- Now every notification will start coming on WhatsRemoved +.
In this way you can read deleted messages on WHATSAPP using WhatsRemoved + (WhatsRemovedPlus) app. Although it is a security risk due to being a third party app, despite this, the app is very helpful in getting some important deleted messages.